Today's Customer is
Empowered, connected, knowledgeable, demanding, collaborative, interactive, on the move, and more interested in pursuing self-service and multi-channel options.
A BLEND of physical and digital channels to provide a richer shopping experience that offers new levels of convenience and a multitude of options.
Today's Customer's Journey is
- Cycle through journey and never “exit” evaluation process
- Technology enabled, customers expect to interact with retailers interchangeably across channels
- More content is available to customers
- Touch points customers are exposed to are ALWAYS ON
How Doost Helps Leading Retailers Remain Competitive
Doost Helps Retailers Overcome the 4 Main Challenges in their Transition to Omni-Channel Retailing:
- Having a nimble, visible, real-time supply chain
- Creating/establishing the customer experience as the definition of the "Brand"
- Providing more personalized assortments
- Integrating across channels